whats the quickest way to learn equations in physics or chemistry the right way
why did we start living in the world??
would you ever like to be a science teacher in a school for little kids ?
what is the easiest science (1 Comment)
What are the best (most stunning!) interview questions you could think of on biochemistry if you are to interview a
what is the easiest science (1 comment)
The next scientist out is… (1 comment)
The next scientist evicted is… (2 comments)
Why did you chose to study proteins rather then studying music at university? (4 comments)
THIS IS FROM MY FRIEND: I am in a very disruptive class and the whole class is doing foundation,I was very good at (4 comments)
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?