You need to be logged in to see this profile
Is the length of the polypeptide chain of a protein significant to such a degree? i.e, would it be possible to create a
Is it possible that organelles and proteins have actually “changed” over time due to genetic mutations being inherited
do you think different kind of proteins can cure all diseases?
- No comments to display
what is the easiest science (1 comment)
The next scientist out is… (1 comment)
The next scientist evicted is… (2 comments)
Why did you chose to study proteins rather then studying music at university? (4 comments)
THIS IS FROM MY FRIEND: I am in a very disruptive class and the whole class is doing foundation,I was very good at (4 comments)
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?